ABOUT CHARLESTON CUSTOM GOLF CARTS:
Custom golf carts are in our blood. We have been building and tinkering with golf carts for a combined 25 years and our main technician is a master mechanic with 8 years of experience working with cars, trucks and especially golf carts. We pride ourselves in the quality of our work and the use of only the highest quality parts.
Building custom golf carts in Charleston is not only a business for us; it’s our passion. We love waking up each day and having the opportunity to build some amazing carts, thinking outside the box to create new and innovative ideas and builds.
- We specialize in creating precisely what the customer wants while making sure to meet their exact needs for family or business.
- We can make golf carts go faster safely by upgrading the motors, controllers and programming of the onboard computer.
- We only use the highest quality golf cart lift kits for maximum durability and safety.
- We only choose the highest quality golf cart wheels and tires that not only look cool but are made to stand the test of time.
- When it comes to audio systems for you golf cart, we only use the best product money can buy, marine grade speakers, amps and head units with Bluetooth and USB.
MEET THE TEAM:
- Matt Smith, Owner & Head Technician
Matt has worked in the mechanics field since he was 15. Specializing in automotive, he graduated from the Nashville Auto Diesel College with many ASE certifications for brakes, electrical, mechanical, and maintenance and completed his Business of Applied Science at Trident Technical College. His knowledge in building and customizing carts is one-of-a-kind and we guarantee that you will be satisfied with his desire to educate his clients and his transparency in all his work.
- Marcus, General Manager
Marcus has been in the golf cart industry since 2019 and has an extensive background in retail management.
- Jake, Certified Technician
Jake has been building and servicing golf carts since 2016 and is experienced in every area of golf cart construction, maintenance and repair. With a background in automotive repair his skillset has been a huge asset to the company.
- Hank, Certified Technician
Hank has been building and servicing golf carts since 2017 and is experienced in every area of golf cart construction, maintenance and repair. Hank’s hard work and commitment to excellence makes him a valuable member of our service staff.
- Ryan, Certified Technician, Driver
Ryan has been building and servicing golf carts since 2018 and is experienced in every area of golf cart construction, maintenance and repair.
- Bill, Sales Manager
Bill has been working in the golf cart industry since 2019 and handles customer support, office management.
- Shamus, Certified Technician, Shop Manager
Shamus has been working with golf carts since 2015, he specializes in electronics, audio systems, lighting, and wiring of 12-48 voltage systems. With multiple certifications in electrical system wiring, planning and system design he is a huge asset to the Charleston Custom Carts team.
- Danielle, Office Manager
Danielle has managed and run a few large companies during her career and specializes in retail sales management, customer service and basically keeping the office running. She also is certified in filling all the DMV paperwork for the street legal LSV sales.
Contact us today to talk about your new custom cart build or if you already have a golf cart we can help you make it sound, run and look amazing. firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt @ 843.885.8100