YAMAHA ELECTRIC & GAS GOLF CARTS AUTHORIZED DEALER:
Yamaha is one the industry leaders in golf cart and utility vehicle manufacturing and their all new line of durable golf cart are made to stand the test of time. Here at Charleston Cart we only sell the best product and the full Yamaha line of golf carts is top notch.
TECHNOLOGY AS A DRIVING FORCE.
Along with quality design and craftsmanship, our golf cars also host a series of cutting-edge features customizable to meet your unique needs. Our electric PowerTech AC model offers rapid acceleration, a smooth uphill climb, and exceptional battery strength, topped off with a 6.5 horsepower motor. Or, our gas QuieTech EFI model might be more your speed, fully equipped with Independent Rear Suspension and a 261-mile range, all while being the quietest and most comfortable golf car on the market today.
We are the only authorized Yamaha Golf Cart Dealer in Charleston, SC and we carry the full line of gas and electric Yamaha golf carts and utility vehicles:
The Drive 2 (EFI/AC/DC) | UMax One (EFI) | UMax Two (EFI/AC) UMax Rally (EFI/AC) | UMax Rally 2+2 (EFI/AC) | Adventure Sport (EFI/AC) | Concierge 4 (EFI/AC) | Concierge 6 (EFI/AC) | UMAX BISTRO™ (EFI) | Range Picker (EFI)
Yamaha UMAX Utility Vehicle
With six color options, luxurious bucket seats, under hood storage compartment, and large 20″ tires, you can see the difference when power, performance, versatility, and comfort matter.
FUEL SYSTEM:Electronic fuel injection | ENGINE TYPE:Yamaha Built 402cc, Low Emission Single Cylinder 60deg Incline OHV | LUBRICATION SYSTEM:Splash-style positive oil lubrication | OIL CAPACITY:1.16 U.S. quart (1.1 liter, 1100cc), Yamalube 10W-30 liter | COOLING SYSTEM:Forced air | STARTING SYSTEM:Starter generator with pedal start system
- FRAME: HybriCore™ chassis features a robotic welded automotive ladder-style steel frame protected with a multi-step full-immersion phosphate treatment, electro-deposition epoxy-based coating, and an electrostatic applied polyester/urethane powder topcoat
- BODY: Custom-formulated thermoplastic olefin painted with a two-part top coat of high-luster automotive-grade polyurethane
- STEERING: Self-compensating double reduction helical rack-and-pinion
- FRONT WHEEL SUSPENSION: Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- REAR WHEEL SUSPENSION: Unit swing arm with DUAL RATE coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers
- BRAKES: Self-adjusting mechanical, rear wheel drum brakes
Yamaha Drive Two Recreational Vehicle
Why choose between luxury and reliability? With the new Drive2 line of Personal Transportation Vehicles, now you don’t have to. Over 60 years of precision engineering and technological innovations come together in our most beautiful and luxurious personal transportation line to date.
MOTOR:48-volt AC Motor | OUTPUT RATING:Fleet: 4.4 hp (3.3kW) PTV: 6.7 hp ( 5.0kW) | MOTOR CONTROL UNIT:Toyota Industries-built motor controller unit m| BATTERIES:Optional six 8-volt Motive T875-AGM batteries. Optional six 8-volt Motive T-875 FLA batteries with Hydrolink Watering System. |
- FRAME: HybriCore™ Chassis features a robotic welded automotive ladder-style steel frame protected with a multi-step full-immersion phosphate treatment, electrodeposition epoxy-based coating, and an electrostatic applied polyester/urethane powder topcoat.
- BODY: Mold-in Polypropylene for Glacier color. Custom-formulated thermoplastic olefin painted with a two-part top coat of high-luster automotive-grade polyurethane.
- STEERING: Self-compensating double reduction helical rack-and-pinion.
- FRONT WHEEL SUSPENSION: Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension.
- REAR WHEEL SUSPENSION: MY16-20 models: Unit swing arm with coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers. MY21 models: Fully independent automotive-style strut suspension.
- BRAKES: Self-adjusting mechanical, rear wheel drum brakes.
- BUMPERS: Front and rear 5 mph energy-absorbing bumpers.
- CHARGER:Delta-Q Charger